BIO 3 Biology Coronavirus Paper
Assignment ID Number AFFGEHU83939HD Type of Document Essay Writing Format APA/MLA/Harvard Academic Level Masters/University References/Sources 4 References
(1) Begin your paper with an Introduction. Describe the virus COVID 19. Be sure to describe it scientifically with the important proteins and architecture of the virus. Do your research to find information about the virus itself. What viral family does it belong to, what are other viruses that are in the same family. What are the known proteins on it’s surface etc. What is known and what is not known. Be sure to cite your references! Any statement of fact should have a citation. If you did not discover it, you need to cite it.
(2) How viruses mutate: Explain how viruses mutate and how variants are created. Research scientific articles and use them to explain how viruses mutate. Be sure to cite all your references. Show that you understand how viruses mutate, use scientific facts.
(3) Containment and Elimination Strategy. Think deeply about this. Your job is to create a plan to stop the variant from spreading and eliminate the virus from the colony. You must explain your rational for what you wish to be adopted and used by the inhabitants to contain and eliminate the virus. Your rationale must be based upon science and justified using references to scientific materials. It must be detailed, complete and all statements of fact referenced and cited.
(For example you may choose an isolate, test, revaccinate strategy…..you must detail how you will test all inhabitants ( cite studies that show your rationale for testing), lockdown all inhabitants for how long (cite studies that backup your timeline), how you will sanitize all pods(cite studies), how you will test all food pods(cite studies), devise a way to deliver food to locked down inhabitants, how you will create a new vaccine ( type of vaccine you will create, against what part of the virus? cite studies), decide when you will release inhabitants from lock down( cite studies that support your rationale), what will be your criteria( cite studies)? How will you eliminate the virus from the colony? You may also choose to devise a strategy that does not include lockdown nor new vaccines…..how will you prevent spread and safeguard your inhabitants? cite studies that support your strategy. Be detailed and specific
(4) Marketing Content: Create some form of marketing content that the supervisors can give to the inhabitants to make sure they feel comfortable implementing your strategy. Think about what you want to see, what would make you feel comfortable implementing your strategy. You have creative freedom here, you can create a poster or video using a free Canva template (Links to an external site.) or record a podcast style audio ( 2mins max)/make a webpage or Instagram story saved as an image or make a TicTock style video ( 2 mins max)…… totally up to you. You have to embed it in your document and embed it in the discussion for the week for your colleagues to view as well. Make sure all videos conform to academic standards.(ie- no violence, nudity, foul language etc. make sure you have the consent of others that you may choose to have in your video)
For example, perhaps you choose to lockdown the inhabitants as part of your strategy….you might need to create an Instagram reel or audio podcast style commercial ad to explain to them how long they will be locked down and why and what happens next to open up the colony in a fun friendly way. Do not make any resources in the real Instagram nor the real TicTock etc. For example if you choose to make a video, use a free Canva template/customize it and save it as an mp4 and embed the template video into the Word document and also into your discussion for the week so your colleagues can see your fabulous creation. Make sure your content can stand alone and can be understood without reading your full paper.
(5) Reference page- place all your references into one reference page and be sure to have your citations inside your document that relate back to your reference page. Use proper citation style. Do not have a string of references and no citations in your paper. If you do not know how to cite see the bottom of this page for links to learn how.
Be sure to Cite your work! Be sure to add references when outside materials and work is used. Add a reference page to hold your references. You should have at least 10 references on your reference page. References show the level of research you completed. Do not plagiarize work you did not create. Cite! Use any conventional reference style (such as APA or MLA. You can not make up your own reference style). See below for links on common reference styles if you are unsure.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!
Tired of getting an average grade in all your school assignments, projects, essays, and homework? Try us today for all your academic schoolwork needs. We are among the most trusted and recognized professional writing services in the market.
We provide unique, original and plagiarism-free high quality academic, homework, assignments and essay submissions for all our clients. At our company, we capitalize on producing A+ Grades for all our clients and also ensure that you have smooth academic progress in all your school term and semesters.
High-quality academic submissions, A 100% plagiarism-free submission, Meet even the most urgent deadlines, Provide our services to you at the most competitive rates in the market, Give you free revisions until you meet your desired grades and Provide you with 24/7 customer support service via calls or live chats.