Educating Peter Student Behavior Documentary Question
What were the student’s initial reaction to Peter?
How do you think the teacher handled Peter’s behavior during the show and tell? What do you think could have been done differently?
3. Describe the scene at P.E. in which Arty was hurt. What should have happened?
4. The teacher decides she needs help dealing with Peter’s behavior. The adults come up with a plan to enlist the help of Peter’s classmates. What do you think of the peer planning idea with the students?
5. Are all the kids being attentive during the planning? Discuss what you see.
6. Peter gets in trouble for jumping on the kids backs when they were working in a group. Was Peter’s talk with the teacher effective? Explain.
7. How did the teacher’s interactions/tone have changed with Peter during the year?
Why would the girls take Peter under their wing?
Should the teacher be held responsible for not watching Peter during his outburst? Why or why not?
10. Do you think the students’ behavior or the teacher’s behavior had a bigger impact on Peter? Why?
If you were a parent of a child in that class, what would be your feelings about including Peter in a general education class (“regular” class and not special education)?
What kind of life do you think Peter will have? What does life at 25 look like for Peter?
PLACE THE ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET A PERFECT SCORE!!!