HRMN 395 Ensuring Organizational Success Project
HRMN 395, Ensuring, Organizational, Success, Project
This assignment allows you to demonstrate mastery of course outcome:
- design a total rewards program that incorporates monetary, nonmonetary, and environmental elements in order to ensure organizational success
In this final assignment, you will design a total rewards program based on the organization you work at, and used for assignment one.
Before creating the final projected total rewards program, you will have conducted a research project in which you have obtained original data thorough and detailed information about organizational goals, objectives, and challenges.
In addition, you will have obtained information about the current monetary and non-monetary rewards and work environment of the organization and the challenges or changes (such as expansions, downsizing, changes of services or products) the organization anticipates. You will have also designed metrics to evaluate the total rewards program.
In the final paper, you will provide the research findings in a report of at least 10 pages plus a title page and a reference page. Provide at least eight sources (in APA format) in a reference list and respective in-text citations. At least 5 of these sources must be from course materials. Please be sure to use topic headings and include the following:
- Provide a Title Pagein Academic Format
- Give theIntroduction and Purposefor the Paper
- Summarize and describethe organization, including its capabilities, key goals, objectives, challenges, values, and core competencies required for success.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of the total rewards model by describingthe current total rewards philosophy of the organization and its three categories of offerings.
- Identify and describethe segmentation of the workforce (drawing up our study of how to differentiate employee groups depending on their drivers, such as flexible schedules, growth potential, desire for demonstrating individual expertise or team success, low obligation and easy income, or high obligation and high income).
- Describefurther the current requisite capabilities of the organization and the competencies (knowledge, skills, and abilities) of the employees and, in your opinion, an analysisof whether the current needs will change given the issues faced by the organization.
- Recommend changes to the total rewards program, along with specific plans, including plans for communicating the changes and metrics that should be used by the organization to evaluate the success of the new program.
- Present the justification for your recommendations.
- Assess and discussthe risks of not implementing the program and the opportunities the program will give the organization.
- Provideyour metrics for evaluating the total rewards program and share why you chose the ones you did.
- Describe your conclusions and a summary of knowledge gainedabout total rewards through the activity.
- Reference Page (with at least eight scholarly sources), at least 5 of these should be from course materials.